Rytmik Studio Live
Mode is specially designed for stage performance. Quickly and dynamically change and control song flow, and take full control of effects directly on groups of instruments. Create – Rehearse – Perform!
- 3 Live Pads, each representing 4x4 grid for Song Clips
- Controll playback order for each Pad and each grid line.
- Change playback order on the fly.
- 3 adjustable FX controlls for each Pad, each can be assigned to MIDI CC
- Each FX controll can be recorded and automated
- 4 Banks for each Pad containing grid, playback order and automations
- Additional Live Instrument - can be played live by PC or MIDI keyboard
- User can quickly switch among 4 Live Instruments
- 2 FX controlls for each Live Instrument, each can be assigned to MIDI CC
- Pads and FX controlls can be linked and controlled at once.
- Clip Song mode allows to flowlessly switch between Song and Clip editor and allows to edit Clips on the fly while rest of Live setup is playing.
- Sharing via Rytmik Cloud – Instantly share Rytmik Live setup with a community of users.
- Included several prepared Live Setups
- Live Mode is fully integrated into Rytmik Studio Song editor. As building blocks you can use Clips from your previous songs, or even myriad of Clips from thousands of songs shared via Rytmik Cloud.
- Each Rytmik Studio Song can include both normal Song and Live Setup and you can instantly switch between them.